WOW---my first knitting project in a LONG time---why did I pick a sweater?!?--it was such a cute pattern and I figured the blue would look great with K's eyes. I can't wait to start on my next project....DEFINITELY something smaller for a quick knit :)
I also made a set of cards for the TSR Retreat card swap at the end of July. I used some scraps from the Coordinates Collections June Kit (Flip Flops).
3 comments:
Such a cute sweater. You are braver than I am, I haven't attempted a sweater yet.
I love your cards, they are so pretty.
CathyR
yay - you finished!!! and by yourself too - i'm envious - i have to go to a "knit with an expert" to do that :)
pretty cards!
Wow, I'm impressed, if I tried to knit a sweater, it would never fit my kids because by the time I got done with it, they'd be outgrown by 5 or 10 years. Great cards, I may have to lift a few for my set to swap :)
Post a Comment